2/12/05

schmuck schmuck schmuck a fifty-second rant.

Let me count the ways.

I'm fucking sick as hell.
So when he stops by to pick up the mail and sign over a $400 check (!) I let him bring soup.
So he stays to eat the soup. And brings over more mail. And I learn more about the failed investment account he's poured hundreds (!) into. And I try to figure out where to complain to, what lawyers to call. And he complains about the lack of email storage, so I try to set him up a Yahoo account which is not working (!) And he complains about having to change his email address so I bring up Return Path and Classmates (!!) and his Webmail (!) to be fucking nice and now not only do I have a fucking fever but I have total fucking anxiety so he's gone to get cat food which I asked him to do on the way here and instead of packing and tossing his crap he's sitting around eating soup and reading the paper and petting the cat like he FUCKING LIVES HERE WHICH HE DOES FUCKING NOT.

GET THE FUCK OUT. YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT MINE. EXCEPT HOW MUCH OF MY FUCKING CASH DID YOU BLOW IN THIS UNKNOWN ACCOUNT??

The Yahoo account still hasn't registered. YOUR TECH ISSUES ARE NOT MINE. Except I want to shut this Earthstink account down, soon.

Crap.
Time to cry and go to sleep now.

More bits later, boys and girls!
Tomorrow, I will be hydrated and alert. And perhaps, I go buy boxes. And Hefty bags.

No comments: