2/14/05

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fifty second rant ahead.....

WHY OH WHY DID I PICK TODAY OF ALL DAYS TO FUCKING TURN INTO A GIRL??

Shit shit fuck fuck motherfucker cocksucker i want a dozen red roses fuck fuck now. Hate this fucking moron fake holiday always have always will never celebrated it when I actually had someone to love and to hold and said no, don't bother, save it for next week. When I'd go out with girlfriends for drinks or call them on the phone and bitch about shit. Now I just want all the stuff. Where's my fucking dozen overwrought sweeping foolish just because i want to show I might love you gesture?

Fuck you all you motherfuckers nonspecifically. Fuck you all and fuck society for making me feel like shit for wanting this crap. And fuck me too for letting tears of idiocy run down my pathetic cosmetic-wearing face.

Rant over.

No comments: