1/21/05

sing...

Meant to post this yesterday, but the electronic forces conspired against me and I was too busy to worry about it.

I had some other things to say about it. Things about children. What the hell were they?

I tried to call and chat with my nephew the other day but the line was busy. I think I'll get him his own phone. He's two, he's ready. He might need to reach his aunt, you never know.

He's quite brilliant. Smart enough to know that "Garfunkel" sings all the melodies and Simon does not, by the way.

Children, yes....

Try not to be happy when singing this song.

I love it when anyone sings around me, to me, with me. Sometimes, the worse, the better, cause then you just gotta wanna do it. you know?

Here, have a song. Happy Friday!

"Sing" - Joe Raposo

Sing
Sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things, not bad
Sing of happy, not sad

Sing
Sing a song
Make it simple
To last your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not good enough
For anyone else to hear
Sing
Sing a song

La la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la

Sing
Sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things, not bad
Sing of happy, not sad

Sing
Sing a song
Make it simple
To last your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not good enough
For anyone else to hear
Sing
Sing a song

No comments: