1/25/05

My Current Playlist, or the Laziest Post Ever

It's even alphabetical. A to Zzzzz.

And When I Die - Laura Nyro
Ave Maria - Michael Wolff & Warren Zevon
Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell
Cowboy Romance - Natalie Merchant
Crazy For You - Madonna
Dear Prudence - Beatles
Doll Parts - Hole
Get Off My Back - Afroditee
Guitar Town - Steve Earle
I Don't Know How to Love Him - Yvonne Elliman (Jesus Christ Superstar)
I Thought You Should Know - Steve Earle
If We Only Have Love - Cast (Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris)
In my Life - Beatles
Jack and Diane - John Cougar Mellencamp
Let's Get it On - Jack Black (High Fidelity)
Miles from Here - Paul McCrane (Fame)
Out Here on my Own - Irene Cara (Fame)
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
Spend the Whole Night with You - Kristina Olson
Taxi - Harry Chapin
There's a Fine Fine Line - Stephanie D'Abruzzo (Avenue Q)
They Don't Know - Tracey Ullman
This Must Be the Place - Talking Heads
Werewolves of London - Adam Sandler

What does it all mean?
- I like show tunes
- I'm stuck up at the 80s and a wee bit obscure besides
- I'm a bit maudlin at the moment

Available on CD eventually...see what it's like to Be Me! Or at least have Aural Relations. Har!

No comments: