1/17/05

An Experiment

This is an experiment.


Trying to separate the bits from the bits and pieces of my emotional, comedic and other facets of my life is going to be an intriguing experiment. Kind of like untangling lots of different wires behind your computer, or unwinding your knotted phone cord, or some such linear-literary nonsense. I'm going to give it a go for exactly one month (until February 17, 2005) and see what happens.

Bit-free zone!

Oops.

Last night I let Gary sleep over because I was tired, sick and shaky. And afraid. It wasn't easy, that's for sure.

Next question - Do I link these puppies?

Confessionals to the IRC yet to come.

Note: Unexpected Errors kept me from publishing this right away. Is the Internet sick of me already?

Youwch.

Love,
the doobster.

No comments: