3/7/05

Redux, shmedux

I sent the poem to Gary, nary a word.
Huh.
I've been packing his shit Packing, boxes, tape, newspaper. What fun!
Ho!
I've been thinking a lot about way-old boyfriends and way-lost loves lately.
Hee!
I reserve the right to be nonsensical on any chosen occasion.
Hoo!
That is one of the five words I cannot spell.
Oops!
I've gotten some fine new material lately, or the stirrings of some.
Har!
Remind me to send L- that MP3.
Ha!
Good times, yo. I found my stash of IRC print outs. The ones that Gary dismissed as being poorly spelled. The ones that inspire me.
Boo.
Today I bought (on sale) a pile of fun notebooks, a candle, a patch, and a watch. Some for gifts, some for me.
Whee!

1 comment:

Sugar-Snit said...

An affirmation for your packing up of HIS things:

"I am cleaning out the closets of my life!"

Love you Sassy pants!
xoxox
M