3/19/07

I'm so tired.

I've been having terribly vivid dreams lately. Last night I even had an improvisor dream, the first in awhile.

All I remember is being in an elevator (yes) with a bunch of male improvisors. Improv Guy 1 had an incredibly large mouth and was showing it off. Improv Guy 2 (didn't look like a local but more like Bobby Lee of Mad TV) had an incredibly long tongue and was showing it off. Improv Guys 3 and 4 were stroking each other's exposed privates, which were impressive. There were a few neighbors in the elevator, short and indifferent.

After exiting the elevator I was walking across 4th Street with a large backpack. Improv Guy 3 grabbed me by the shoulder, surprising me. He told me he missed me. We looked up at the tall buildings on my block, which were covered in scaffolding and white sheeting, and laughed and laughed.

I don't get it.

Remind me to tell you about the dreams of trains in tunnels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Improv Guy 2 (didn't look like a local but more like Bobby Lee of Mad TV)"

It's okay if you miss me...

Quick dinner Friday before the show?

Michelle said...

And what a tongue it was!!

Wondering if Improv Guys 1,3,4 will weigh in (doubtful)

Sure!