3/9/07

Dear Anonymous*,

Hi,

How are you? I'm fine. Boy, you must be busy. I know the semester's well underway, you've got gigs, and you've got a neat new lady friend, so I guess it's understandable. But I do miss your insightful and knowing commentary!

If it's just a matter of not having the time to make up cute aliases that I always recognize, don't worry! I'll still know it's you. Heck, I can't even keep track of all of them, even the one I gave you! Maybe you can just use a series of numbers from random.org (I'd definitely know that was you!)

Best,
Kendra from the Girls Next Door**

*not all anonymi, just a particular one
** You will totally not get that but another Anonymous Commentator will!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh?????






PS - Looking forward to lunch tomorrow. (Crap, gave it away)

Michelle said...

Silly! I didn't mean Anonymous, I meant Anonymous!

Try following that one sober.

I'll leave a clue by way of prior commentary (under one of their many aliases):

http://strangelycompellingblog.blogspot.com/2007/01/shuffle-indeed.html

Anonymous said...

Have I been away from your blog for that long? I really thought I had commented on the back chains. Maybe I forgot to hit "publish" and just previewed instead? More recently I thought I had looked; perhaps my browser cache may have messed up, or perhaps time has flown too much.

On a related note, I suppose I'll have to choose a new name, since "Anonymous" just isn't very descriptive at this point.