8/8/05

RIP Peter Jennings

So, I almost finished the dreaded paperwork.

What did it take? Lots of crossouts, some bad Chinese food and fifty minutes of douche-baggery on the phone.

Just need two more terribly obvious documents and some fuzzy math.

And a few hours sleep. Fucktard, that's me.

Baggy eyed fucktard.

It better not be hot tomorrow, I gotta dress to depress.

Night all. I've got 'Landslide' going thru my head now. I'm overtired, my face's broken out, and I'm obsessed with this little bump on my forehead.

And, yeah, RIP Peter Jennings. I'll always remember shoving you out of the way at that tiny news shop on 72nd street when you were walking your dog and buying Marlboros. And then looking up outside the news shop and seeing who I'd just shoved.

"Hey there...nice dog."
"Thanks." Lighting up, and sauntering away, tall and gorgeous.

Damn.

No comments: