(I am actually working on something interesting but my ADD seems to be flourishing today, with a light sprinkling of egomania)
Fun Fact #499: I enjoy silly blog memes. This one from Sassy Dr Snitterly.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit card bills... And the awful interest rates.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
A coffee shop in Vegas, overhearing a couple of Neil Diamond impersonators chatting. Okay, maybe not 'romantic' per se.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to who you lost it to?
4. Do you own a guitar?
Nope. Gave it to my nephew.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Several times, for myself and for others.
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
No. Tootsie roll bank.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Six (Hofstra, JHU, Queens College, Mt. Sinai, CUNY, Fordham)
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It's neat and pink.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
They will ruin us; I'm glad I don't drive.
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Too tired to think.
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Why can't I sleep?
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
My cell phone.
15. How many windows are open on your computer?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Vacuuming. Maybe laundry.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Bugs Bunny. And Kyle from South Park.
20. Who was the last text you received from?
21. Are you a daydreamer?
22. When did you first start feeling old?
23. Favorite 80's movie?
The Breakfast Club.
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Costco?
I don't go there or to Sam's Club either.
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Perhaps. Not really.
28. Do you own property?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Bad reality TV.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Not sure. I'm pretty unashamed. Maybe, Love Actually.
31. What's your drink at the bar?
Jack on the rocks.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
As in football teams?
33. Are you sarcastic?
34. Are you shy?
More than people think.
35. In the past week have you gotten sick?
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?
37. In the past week have you felt stupid?
Once or twice.
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I have no regrets.
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
41. Indoors or Outdoors?
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Yes, my bicycle.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
44. Last book you read for real?
A book about a woman crossing the Arctic. I forget the title.
45. Has someone disappointed you recently?
46. What was the last film you watched?
A Mighty Wind with director's commentary.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
48. Have you been outside the USA?
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
50. Just how OLD are you?
A lady does not tell.