I did this little quizlet almost nearly a year ago. So? I don't know, I can't sleep. Deal with it, campers.
Updates in bold.
1. Spell your first name backwards: ellehciM
2. Story behind your journal name: It's a variant of a phrase that my friend Janet and I developed to describe something quite different. In other words, a long complicated private joke that means nothing to you.
3. How old are you: 39
4. Where do you live: NY, NY
5. Wallet: Black Fossil leather checkbook wallet, stuffed with business cards, receipts, courtesy cards but rarely money which usually goes in my pockets. I'm getting better about keeping cash and cards and change in the wallet, but now the checkbook is getting shredded.
7. Toothbrush: Gray and black Crest bendy ergonomic one. I should get a new one
Cheap green 'crest' toothbrush, from the dollar store (Hence the quotes), not intentionally bendy. I shold get a new one.
8. Jewelry worn daily: Platinum diamond engagement ring on the wrong hand. Weird stone and silver ring I bought at the Clearwater festival. Diamond is in storage.
13. Sunglasses: If I wear contacts, I wear cheap off the street plastic ones. I just busted my $5 oversized '60s ones that I loved. I've worn glasses nearly exclusively this year, so no shades, unless I'm in 'character'
14. Favorite shirt: Either my black vneck sweater or my LL bean grey and green mens flannel.
16. CD in stereo right now: Booty Olympics "Boystyle" Beethoven something, I'm too wrecked to get up and check.
17. Piercings: Two in each ear.
18. What you are wearing now: Above-mentioned LL Bean grey and green mens flannel shirt. Striped high cut briefs. Grey JHU tshirt and Pfizer sweats.
19. Wishing: I could get off my ass and my projects and problems would magically disappear. The same, and sleep.
20. Wanting: Elves. Lots and lots of elves. Smaller tonsils.
21. After this: getting off my ass. taking meds. maybe cereal. Sleep?
22. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be? Can't abide murder, unless someone hurt a friend or family member I would kill to defend them.
23. Persons you wish you could see right now: Hmm, there's a few.
25. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: My friend Mike is coming to town. Everyone's coming to town. And I have some big shows.
26. The last thing you ate: Last night i had hot and sour soup. Besides Claritin and Klonopin I had a tangerine.
27. Something you are moderately afraid of: Moderately? Uncertainty.
31. Do you believe in love? Yes, much to my detriment.
32. Do you believe in soul mates? Goddamn, I hate that word. No.
33. Do you believe in love at first sight? I'm not sure that's love, but it's something.
35. Do you believe in God? I don't know, really.
38. What is the longest you've ever watched TV? Oh, dear, mindless marathons have trapped me...
44. Who is someone that you really wish was still around? My great-aunt.
45. Who are your best friends? I have a few. Not all of them are geographically close. Some are moving farther away, and that's bumming me out.
46. How many people have you kissed? There's kissing and then there's kissing.
47. Would you be in a long distance relationship? Oy vey. Perhaps. I like space. Not unless I'd fallen madly in love.
48. Still have feelings for anyone you've been in a past relationship with? Oh of course, who doesn't? Although at least one ex says I don't have nearly enough; he tends to hang on to nearly everyone in some form or another, I really don't. Yes.
49. Do you know what it feels like to be in love? I'm pretty sure I do, but recent life events have caused me to wonder. Shit happens. But yes, I think I do. I don't know.
50. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friends? Of course.
51. Where is your favorite place to shop? J. Jill catalog. Bloomingdales on sale if I have the right salesperson; otherwise Filenes Basement.
52. Have any tattoos? No.
61. Do you do drugs? Rarely do I do illegal drugs.
64. What are you listening to right now? Oddly nothing, although Foreigner's "I want to know what love is" is going through my head right now. Nothing.
65. Who was the last person that called you? My friend Mike about his travel plans for this week. Frank.
66. Where do you want to get married? Vegas, drunk. Ha! Of course I am still technically married right now. Alas.
68. What would you change about yourself? Be less angry at myself and more focused on positive changes in my life.
69. What are essentials in your life? Cash, family, friends, Internet, carbonated water. No carbonated water, and not in that order.
71. Hair: longish, curlyish, dark brown, messy
72. make-up: None. I haven't showered yet. Worn off by now.
73. music: Maudlin shit. Just put on Steve Earle. Musicals. Les Mis, South Park, Moulin Rouge.
74. mood: tense cranky
75. State of Being: uncertain fluish