10/19/05

Still can't sleep

(paraphrased)

"Yeah, so I finished the first draft of the script...needs some work, tightening up, but it's done. People did actually laugh, though.....Said I could actually use it as a writing sample for a project...seriously I didn't think it was good enough for even that, but I guess it is...we're just being really picky, agent-worthy it's not, yet....Had a nice talk....gotta get back on stage, yeah....Yeah, and I won like $1000 bucks for someone, yeah, a landlord case, not bad..yeah..."

Wasn't such a bad day, then.

Of course, it all happened in less than a couple hours. Then I came home and watched "Angels in America" again.

Was it, then, a good day? Shouldn't I know?

They say (and they do), Stop being so hard on yourself. What do they know, anyway?

They're not up at 5 AM.

No comments: