10/18/05

Lucky accidents...

I just googled "Waste of Space" (cause that's how I'm feeling at the moment" and came up with a fantastically cool web site:

PhysOrg.com: Science, Physics, Nanotechnology, Space News

Finally, a time-waster I can feel intellectually guilt-free about!

I love space, I love Physics. I do. I'm a fucking nerd with a heart of gold and a body for extra-long black stretch jeans and combat boots.

Now that my mini-blinds (semi-clean, or semi-grubby, depending on your outlook) have been installed, feel free to come to my apartment and stride around in the altogether reading the Sunday Times and drinking coffee. Lots of natural light, and I only brew the good stuff from Porto Rico. (Not a typo if you're not from NYC, it's a store. A fine, fine store.)

Now there's a personal ad worth answering.

Or not.

Quite frankly, I kind of feel about men right now almost how I feel about shrinks; I loathe the idea of breaking in a whole new one from scratch.

No comments: