5/18/05

Alcohol, tool, devil.

Yep. hungover like a college student. Not like a grownup who knows that girly drinks are bad for her and knows never to mix. Literally twitching all day, sipping warm bottled water. I lost ten pounds this week, and I'm sure it's because I'm wrung out like a sponge.

I managed to push down soup (3 points) and a bagel (8 points) and a banana is forthcoming (2 points).

Twitching. It's pretty harsh. HARSH. Longform improvised tragedy. Oh yeah.

I am wrung out, strung out. Har.

There are people that I miss. Or do I?

I haven't done a respectable lick of work, and I surely need to. Seriously.

I did, however, make a shrink appointment. That's gotta count for something. And I've got to confirm the dentist. Fix me up from the head down. Ha!

I'm running database searches, and IMing a lovely friend about lingerie I've lost. Har!

Har. Har, indeed. And writing in here.

Multi-distracting.

As soon as this "cold" clears up, I'm back to the gym. I want my swimmer's legs back, damnnit!

No comments: