Too many things! Too much writing! Writing and crocheting make my carpal tunnel kick in. I'm sooooo old.
Random thoughts for the three remaining readers:
1. Feeling like a squishy slug, I decided to walk like mad all last week, which I did. Sunday night I walked home from a show and had to use the bathroom really badly, so I ran home along 4th street. I can't run. I have a shin splint and already lost one Ace bandage clip. I am a moron. A moron with overly large sneakers.
2. What's the deal with Ace bandage clips? Why don't they sell them in packages for us loose-jointed klutzes?
3. At Whole Foods, I spent $70 on Passover goodies and yeast.
4. Tomorrow! MTV! The Dule II! Whoo!
5. ANTM makes Make me a Supermodel look super edgy.
6. I like dresses.
7. I can't Facebook at work. Huzzah!
8. Want to get inspired to write? Don't read the classics. Read a shitty yet compelling book. This will keep you engaged in it long enough to realize that if this trainwreck can get written AND printed, I can write a book too!
10. Happy Springtime Holidaze!
This is why my boyfriend won’t go to the movies with me.
10 months ago