3/31/06

Blog-quiz-theft, or putting the "little red machine" to the test

1. What's my mood like right now?
"You Oughta Know" Alanis Morrisette

2. How's the week going to be for me?
"Drug Me" Dead Kennedys (great...)

3. What kind of person am I?
"Montage, Part 2: Mother" - A Chorus Line (huh?)

4. Am I loved?
"Twilight Time" - Leo Kottke

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
"All Things Dull and Ugly" - Monty Python (huh?)

6. What should I do with my life?
"Ghettomusik" - OutKast (huh??)

7. What is my theme song?
"Contrapuntas 8" - Bach (classic, yet bad-ass)

8. What is my best quality?
"Falling in love Is So Hard on the Knees" - Aerosmith (yikes)

9. How does my sex life look?
"Where you Lead" - Carole King (No comment.)

10. What's the meaning of life?
"Material Girl" covered by kMFDM

11. How do people see me?
"Mari Mac" Great Big Sea

12. Would I make a good catch?
"Pump it Up" covered by Doug Moe at ETV4

13. How crazy am I?
"Hugh Hefner" Lenny Bruce

14. Will I have a good life in general?
"No. 13 Baby" - Pixies"

15. Can me and Kylie Minogue* ever be more than friends?
EDIT - This makes no sense but says a great deal about the person I stole this from. So I refuse to answer on the grounds the Mr. X is a dork.

16. What's going to happen to me this week?
"Pusherman" - Curtis Mayfield (there are far too many sex and drug references in this particular Shuffle.)

17. Where will I be in a year?
"Turn Around" - Billy Joel (In my bedroom? Hmmm.)

18. What is my biggest wish?
"Prison Grove" - Warren Zevon (Fortunately not the answer to the previous question, but it does beg some other serious ones)

19. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
"Dejame Sonar" - Tito Puente (I'd imagine that means either listening to or creating some hella cool music)

20. How will I die?
"Rodeo: 3 Saturday Night Waltz" Aaron Copland (cool!)

21. What will happen after I die?
"Bookends" Simon & Garfunkel

22. How do my friends feel about me?
"Hanukkah Song," Adam Sandler

Well, that's joyful and weird.

No comments: